- to track all the movies i watch throughout the course of the year.
- watch a movie for every weekday of 2011
a few rules
- you don’t have to watch on a weekday, you just have to reach at least 260 movies. this means, you can watch multiple movies in a day (even on weekends) if backlogged.
- no repeat counting. if you’ve seen a movie more than once, it only counts as one.
- short films are not counted (although, this is still debatable)
- old films are counted as long as they’re not repeats from this year’s list
- write a short and simple review or description of the movie (cause everybody knows i can’t write as well as the folks over at Pelikula)
- must post the intertitle or the poster along with your review
- post on Tumblr and with “260 of 365” as a tag
i’m doing this really, because i love watching films. however, i do have problems with sticking with a plan (last years project 365 ended at post number 2) which is why i’m calling it a challenge. in 2010, i think i saw about 100-150 movies. i don’t think that’s enough to actually call myself a movie enthusiast.
so, how about it?