Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Where Is My Blogging Mojo I Want It Back

Somewhere in the universe is my blogging mojo. I have lost it, but, I really hope I get it back. So, in the spirit of doing things once in a while, I'm posting a bunch of photos from the past few months that I have been too lazy to post.

Think of it as catching up with me time.

Went to a friend's band's last show

This is Kevin and Shinji

The venue was an art gallery

Art

Finally met Chayenne from the Internet! That's her boyfriend from Typecast.

Quiz night every Friday

Changed my avatar for most of my online accounts

Drew this on my office whiteboard. Nothing happens there.

Went to the Globe Tatt Awards

This Cherry. She was Giniling Festival's former Road Manager

Cherry and Jeje


Knock knock. Who's there? Marco Ho.

Giniling Festival

Had a date with my friend, Rachel

Got a passport!

Made a pact with my friend Tin to get thin in a month. I am failing.

Got a new haircut.

Impulse buy of the year.

1 comment: