Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

TV Tuesdays: Enlightened

Everybody I know knows I watch a lot of TV. Starting this week, I'll start posting TV Shows I watch. They're mostly sitcoms, though.

For my inaugural TV Tuesday post, I'm gonna write about Enlightened.


From Wikipedia:
Enlightened follows the story of Amy Jellicoe, a self-destructive executive, who, after a very public breakdown and a subsequent philosophical awakening in rehabilitation, tries to get her life back together.
The HBO Dramedy was created by Laura Dern and Mike White, and sometimes has Luke Wilson (as Laura's estranged ex-husband).
Laura Dern, basang-basa sa ulan.
Mike White is awesome.

Luke Wilson is extra-awesome.
Timm Sharp is also here. Remember him from Undeclared?

What I like about this show is that I can relate to it in the sense that I've always been depressed which means, things don't go very well for me no matter what. Sometimes, I feel like a leper when I'm around people (which is how some of the characters of the show treat Amy sometimes).

So, if you're down and troubled, you can count on Laura Dern to make you feel better about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment