Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

3rd Quarter Crisis

Warning: Overly emotional post ahead. I have long promised myself not to write anything of that nature anymore, but I'm breaking that rule this one time.

It almost 3am, and I couldn't sleep. Perhaps, it was the coffee I had at 6pm, or maybe because there's a stream of thoughts rushing through my head since Friday night.

So, I'm writing tonight just to clear things up with people who actually read this blog. I'm not completely devoid of emotion, I just get over things pretty quickly. Warning: Clichés ahead. I have learned to find the silver lining of even the darkest clouds. I've learned to look at the bright side of things, and tell myself that (thanks to Noah and his stupid arc) there's always a rainbow after the rain. Yeah, I just linked to a South Border song and referenced a movie where J.Law won an Oscar for. I just did those. Can you now imagine what I'm going through?

Warning: More cryptic content ahead. It's quite ironic that the personal trait I am most proud of (being easily forgiving, understanding, and getting over stuff-that-should-annoy-the-shit-out-of-me pretty quickly) is probably one of the reasons things happened. People seem to associate that with indifference or being passionless. I can't help it. It certainly looks like I don't care, but I do. I really do. It just doesn't come across well is all. I mean, if I didn't give a shit, why would I break down to this song? I just say 'fuck it. do what you want' pretty quickly. That's just me. I probably already forgave myself, I don't know.

P.S. To cheer myself up, I've been watching [Scrubs] a lot and kicking myself for not watching it sooner. Also, I'll be like this for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment