Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Deepression

I've spent the last couple of days feeling really out of it. Think of any word that's synonymous to sad, that's me. I feel like somebody close to me died and I've been moping around like Charlie Brown. Sometimes I think I AM Charlie Brown. I mean, we already have the same name and we're bummed out most of the time. The only difference between us is he's bald and I don't have a dog.

Why not just keep myself busy? I've been watching a bunch of TV programs despite planning not to. Good thing a lot of comedies are coming out this fall: How I Met Your Mother, Weeds, Modern Family etc. These should lighten up my mood while I'm at home until I pass out.

I've also finished a bunch of Louis C.K. specials which got me a bit more depressed about where my body is headed. I mean, if I keep eating a bunch of junk, my body will look exactly like his. Seriously. I need to stop. At least for the time being. So far, I've denied my body of ice cream, chocolate, and an extra serving of rice. So, the diet has been going well since the week started. I guess that's something to be happy about. Or not. Maybe food will make me happy. I mean, the diet is one of the two things that changed this week. Maybe I should just stop. I really want that piece of chocolate from the ref.

Anyway, there's this girl. End of story. That's all you need to know about that... is that she's a girl.

Girls confuse me all the time. One minute, they're all over you. Next thing, they're ignoring your IMs. Such puzzles, these creatures.

One good thing I got from all this melancholy, is I've had name ideas for my solo project thing (and I totally have a private gig on Saturday btw). Here's three of them:
  • Bummer Man
  • A- (as in, A Negative, the blood type)
  • Mope Head
I need people to suggest me a few more. Something catchy and will make you think of depression the instant you hear it.

And now, it's raining outside. Perfect.

3 comments:

  1. Girls confuse me all the time. One minute, they're all over you. = being friendly ?

    Next thing, they're ignoring your IMs. Such puzzles, these creatures. = not interested ?

    Girls are weird. yep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess. basta weird pa rin sila. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLs to that. Guys are weird creatures, too. But meh, I'm not here for an argument.

    Ooh, as for the suggestion...why not try HATE ME? Emo enough, right?

    http://iskangsabaw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete