Now, this is true. I do watch a lot of TV. In fact, 75% of the time I spend on the computer is either watching some TV series or downloading it. What can I say, while I like books, watching movies and television is so much easier and less time consuming specially for a person who's as busy as I am.
Which brings me to my plan: cut back on the TV and spend more time on books. I just downloaded episode 1 of the new Survivor season, but I'm no longer watching it because of this plan. I also already stopped watching Rubicon (but still downloading it just in case), House, Chuck and a bunch of other dramas. Comedy, I can't stop watching them, sorry.
Anyway, here's a list of books I'm planning to read or re-read or finish:
- Bill Simmon's Book of Basketball (to finish)
- J.D. Salinger's Catcher in the Rye (re-read)
- Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower (re-read)
- Mark Haddon's The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time (to read)
- J.D. Salinger's Franny and Zooey (to read)
- Chuck Palahniuk's Fight Club (to read)
- Chuck Palahniuk's Rant (to read)
Of course, and as always in my case, planning is just one thing. Execution is a whole 'nother playing field.