Are you doing the right things? Am I good enough? Will I ever good enough? You're not annoying, are you? What went wrong? What happened? She wasn't so bad. Did you handle that right? Did you ever handle anything right? These are some questions that come to mind, shattering your self-esteem in the process.
However, it's still nice to look at things on the brighter side. (hello, chance-to-use-bullets)
- I do enjoy watching TV/Movies by myself. I save myself from being bombarded with silly questions whose answers stares you in the face.
- I can write more songs and do other projects/hobbies.
- More internet time.
- More time with the family.
- I save more money to buy stuff.
- No birthday/anniversary gift idea pressure.
- No worrying about your significant other's whereabouts and vice versa.
- You can go out with absolutely anybody you're interested in.
Anyway, I've searched my Facebook photos, and found two pictures for your photo-shopping pleasure. Enjoy.