Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Charles, the Happy Fan

On my way home from Tapsi ni Vivian last night, I kept thinking about how I was going to write about the events of the epic epic night. The night has been marked in my calendar since I first saw this poster and have been looking forward to it like a spoiled brat waiting for Christmas.

Anyway, the bottom line is, I can't put anything to words. Amazing would be an understatement so I'll just post some pictures.



If there is one thing I really love about Ciudad, it's that they never changed since day 1. Their first single gets on top of the charts, they're still the same. 10 years later, they still set up their own gear, add you on Facebook instead of sending you a message to like their fan page instead, and since that album is no longer available, they burn copies and give them out for free. I think I just described what an Indie band is.

2 comments:

  1. Gusto ko umiyak. Kinilabutan ako LOL. Same sentiments, ang humble nila no? Kinausap pa namin ni Rat after ng show. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naiintriga ako. Sino yung bandang yun na nagpa-like na lang ng fan page imbes na i-add ka? :D

    ReplyDelete