- Monday - did nothing.
- Tuesday - did nothing
- Wednesday - watched Mad Men. Did nothing
- Thursday - played badminton with my youngest brother under the rain. Stayed there maybe for an hour and finally sighed, "I'm too old for this shit."
- Friday - this day deserves sub-bullets
- Met up with my high school teacher and classmates
- Realized once more that I've changed a lot.
- Brought a striped hoodie out of impulse; seriously, never do that.
- Met my bestfriend's wife. Meh.
- Saw his son's pictures. Yeah!
- Had dinner with other highschool batch mates. I wasn't surprised at all that they all own motor bikes. My bestfriend didn't like the idea of me getting a vintage scooter. She thinks it's stupid making me realize again how much I've changed.
- Went back home to Cubao and arrived at around 12am -- an hour before my friend's farewell party in my former office.
- I took a nap, and missed it by 4 hours.
- Saturday - well the last two bullets were on a Saturday.
- Saturday night - one of the best nights ever!
- swore to clean my room.
- I didn't do it. Instead, watched some more Mad Men until I caught up with the current season.
- Cheered Don Draper.
- Wished the week didn't end cause I'm going back to work on Monday.
Sunday, August 8, 2010
The past week in bullets: